On Monday March 13 and Tuesday March 14th 2017, a joint workshop was organized by the projects HyRim, IRENE, SALVAGE, SPARKS, SUCCESS and SEGRID, kindly hosted by AIT in Vienna. The intention was to show the results of the participating projects to a broader audience by presentations and demonstrations. The participating projects were introduced and there were five sessions:
- Smart Grid Security Risk Management – chaired by Reinder Wolthuis and Judith Rossebø presented the SRMM
- Security Analytics and Situational Awareness – Maarten Hoeve presented the DSO oriented Security capability model
- Session: Smart Grid Resilience (I)
- Session: Smart Grid Resilience (II) – Nuno Neves presented the Intrusion-‘Tolerant Eclipse SCADA’
- Social, Legal and Policy Aspects – Nuno Medeiros presented ‘A DSO Perspective on Future Cybersecurity and Privacy Policies’
- In the panel session: ‘Reflections on the Symposium and Future Directions’, Jaap Henk Hoepman and Nuno Medeiros were participating experts.
SEGRID participated with the ‘Denial-of-service attack against the DTLS server’ by Hamid Rahmouni and Marco Tiloca in the demo session.
The symposium was very successful with a large audience and very good discussions. It provided an excellent platform to disseminate the SEGRID results.